Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Happy New Year!
Hi Everyone! I can't believe 2008 is already here! Where has the time gone? I have been such a bad blogger :( I was reading about blog etiquette and came to realise that I am terrible! According to etiquette, one must update one's blog at least once a week so that one does not look like that one is not busy BUT I WAS TOO BUSY!!!!! I have been designing some awesome albums and working on some great frame orders, Taking portraits of some cute wee ones. I had a brush with fame, photographing 'soup for the soul' man Robert Canfield for some PR. I've been meeting with photographic artists for this years PHOTO 612 endeavours. BUSY BUSY BUSY! But now it's the start of a new year- a blank page some would say :) I have to say, I can't wait! I look forward to what the new year will bring- I can't wait to dig in to this years upcoming projects. Can one of my new years resolutions be to try to work harder on keeping the blog updated? I'll try!