Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A special Graduation

A big Congratulations Shout out to my Student & Shutterbug, Olivia, who has made the big Jump!

Olympus point and shoot to a Sony SLR
Olivia in Action
I don't take students on all of the time, but I had a great time working with Olivia! 
She is very creative and has a real love of photography.
Olivia went from taking photos with her Olympus point and shoot to going on vacation with her mom's Sony Single Lense Reflex Camera. Not only did she just switch cameras, but she went from shooting in the Program mode to playing around with the Aperture  and Shutter Modes..... She has a better understanding of how her camera works and how to apply the special features it has to the images she creates.  Olivia is a great student and fun to work with. I look forward to working with her again- 
Remember me when you become a famous photographer, Olivia :)