Monday, July 7, 2014

Google + , Christine Foster Photo

My apologies to anyone who has googled me and came up with the wrong information :(


Google+ has taken the liberty of creating a Christine Foster Photo account for me which it will not allow me to access.
It is posting the wrong address and phone number for my Business listed first under the A/B/C.
I had a client lost and running late for a headshot and needless to say, she was unable to reach me. Thru different channels we were able to connect - I could not understand where she had sourced my information?  I guess I hadn't googled myself lately?
I have tried multiple ways of contacting Google + and have been defeated - they have a phone system that leads you no where and a very indirect way of having you send them a comment.
So my apologies ~ I will keep trying to get this remedied.